Sunday, May 31, 2009

heritage



This month at scraploot we were given the task of creating some heritage layouts. I was given some beautiful Prima papers and products. Here are my DT layouts for this month. I must say at first I felt a little anxious about heriatge layouts but once I started I really enjoyed completing them.



This is my husband David at age 4


My aunty Larraine

My sister and I

I actually created a mini album with some feft over chipboard journalling blcks that were in my pack but Ill share them later in the week.

Be sure to check out the scraploot gallery ( see link in side bar) to see Anthea's beautiful work too.

Till next time

happy scrapping book

1 comment:

Taryn said...

Love these heritage pages, Kim. Very inspirational. Just loving your little birdies and trees and butterflies these days.