Tuesday, June 2, 2009

tagged

I have to answer these questions , so here goes.....8 Things I Look Forward To

Being with my husband
Being with my boys
Scrapping
shopping for scrapping
internet surfing .... about scrapping
chatting with my friends
clothes shopping(who has time)
time on my own

8 Things I Did Yesterday

3 loads of washing
visited the chemist to pick up some medicine
chatted on the phone to my hubby
surfed the net
mopped the floor
watched ROARY the racing car......again
breastfed Larsen
read heaps of stories

8 Things I wish I could Do

scrap all day
go back to NY for a holiday
Live in NY
Take the boys to disney land
toilet train Addison
Stop worrying
sleep all night (listening Larsen)
Be a better mum

8 Things Or Shows I've Watched Lately
today show
law and order
SVU
lipstick jungle
home made
master chef
all saints
roary the racing car

1 comment:

Taryn said...

Don't need to worry about being a better mum, Kim. Can't get much better.