Sunday, April 14, 2013

We escaped...

Slowly getting up to date with my PL, today I am sharing week 12. This was a big week for me, I flew down to Port Lincoln in South Australia to teach at Escape 2 Create. I had so many photos I had to add in an insert. Here is my spread without the insert.


and with the insert.


The left side.

A new fav flair from Greatest View!
 
 


I love the pink zebra journaling card from Heidi Swapp's Michaels Sugar Chic paper pad!



The right side.


I hand stitched the route and added some added some enamel dots for the destinations.




The insert, I added journaling to both pockets. The E2C sticker was left over from my class kits.




Photobucket

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome pages Kim!
Love the stitched map!!

Tarrah McLean said...

Absolutely beautiful, looks like you had an amazing time at Escape 2 Create!! Loving your PL journey!!

Lizzyc said...

Wow how amazing is this.. a slice of your weeks..beautiful photos, happy and precious memories.. it all looks so wonderful!!

Chantalle said...

What a jam-packed amazing life you lead!

Leanne said...

beautiful..x

Lizzy Hill said...

Love it - great memories, amazing legacy & how you still manage to make it all look matching is waaaay beyond me...but good on ya:):):)

Gail L said...

Soooooo love this! How great is it going to be to look back at this in years to come! You're tempting me .... x

Jasmine S said...

Awesome Kim. Fab photos and nice and bright and fun. I reallllllly need to catch up on PL.

Trine Brandt-Lassen said...

Yeah, for catching up anf for a gorgeous spread. Great colors and fab details

jamie said...

wow! this is so gorgeously done. but of course it is. love the way your colors work together so happily. i have looked at this several times now...and keep finding something new to admire. love it.
~j

Marelize said...

Wow! What a week! Love all the little details Kim. The stitched map is just such a clever idea. xx

Unknown said...

I love these pages Kim! Been away too long - missed seeing your awesome stuff!

Lydia said...

OmG that looks like so much fun, I wish that I could have been there it would have been awesome to scrap with you ladies!!

Diana Waite said...

looks like a GREAT week!

Belinda said...

Absolutely amazing work Kim!!!! Love your use of colour and I am starting to be drawn into the Project Life. Yours is really inspiring. :-) xoxo

Moonie said...

lucky ducks.. what a great time you would have had.. beautiful work

Unknown said...

Totally fabulous :)