Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The Jet Pack...

This layout was up on the Heidi Swapp blog last week. I combined the soft and delicate Dreamy collection with the fun and bold Favorite Things collection.


That star is one of the new Water Color Star tags that I spritzed with Seafoam Colorshine and then added the arrow stamp over the top.


Lots of pieces from the Favorite Things  Ephemera pack were used to embellish my layout.

 
... and of course my journaling which shares the story of their bubble jet packs.


Before I go , anyone in Melbourne heading to the Better Homes and Gardens Live event this weekend, I will be there teaching a Heidi Swapp card class ( we will be creating 2 cards in the class) at 11am each day. I would love to see you there.



Photobucket

7 comments:

Anita Bownds said...

Awesome page Kim

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful Kim, I love all the embellies and I gota smile at the boys bubble jet pack on their backs.. hehe.. they have great imaginations!! Have fun teaching!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Oooh...love the mix of the soft & the bold! And that star! Seafoam is one of my favest colours [besides mustard!!!]....& your boys are VERY inventive:):) Wish I was in Melbourne...I'd be into that class like a shot:):)

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome layout Kim!! I love how you misted the star and stamped over it!!

Unknown said...

What a fun page and pictures! Lovely mix with the green!

Nathalie said...

This is a great boy page Kim! I love the way your did your title and really need to try!

Tarrah McLean said...

This is awesome Kim....what cool photos too...love how you capture the everyday stuff x