Sunday, June 1, 2014

Turning 2

If I didn't scrapbook I am sure I would forget how little my boys once where!
This layout up on the Jillibean Soup blog recently celebrates my youngest second birthday.... with only 5 months till he turns 6 I am so glad I get to cherish these memories for ever.

Love this little guy!

I think I  am now a converted stamper, they seem to crop up on all of my projects lately!



Ashley Horton said...

So cute Kim!! Love the fun use of the Jillibean products on your page!!

Lizzyc said...

Oh wow, yes I know I get such buzz looking back at some of my old layouts, even if they are basic and just seeing the photos of my kids so much younger.. Scrapbooking is a wonderful way to keep those precious moments... I can't believe how fast time goes and the kids grow up so quickly.. Love those sweet photos and your layouts are fabulous!!

Sue Plumb said...

Awwww...I LOVE this one! How little & cute did he look there? Love the retro feel of this, especially those soda bottles. (I can't believe I only have 3 weeks til my boys are two, time does fly!) X

Chantalle said...

So cute