Friday, November 21, 2014

Hello December

I was so honoured recently when I was sent an email from Stampin Up asking if I would like to design some pages for their new Project Life Christmas collection Hello December ! I was sent the Cherry 6x8 album, Hello December Project Life Accessory Pack ,  Hello December Project Life Card Collection and and the Clear Wonder Stamp set found in their Holiday Supplement catalogue.
Today I am going to show the first of my two projects  I created.
I began with the 6x8 pocket pages and created a  title page for my album.

 
To one of the 3x4 cards I added some of the Silver foil numbers and phrase stickers.
 
 
 
Turning the page reveals the double page spread .
 
 
You can see I created my pages of my current obsession - yellow Christmas decorations.

 
I printed my journaling onto this pretty 3x4 card.
  

That Hello December comes from the Clear Stamp set and then I added one of the Wood diecut shapes to the card. I added one of the clear printed acetate overlays over my photo.


My second page.

 
I  added a small wood diecut shape to my photo and used the Christmas Cheer stamp over and over on this 3x4 card for a fun effect.
 
 
Be sure to pop back soon for my 2nd project I created !
Photobucket

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful Kim, Yellow is such a happy color for christmas.. I am looking forward to seeing more of your pages and all your yellow decorations too!

Lizzy Hill said...

Good on you! What a lovely thing to be asked to do:) And you've rocked it with your yellows & gold & bits of wood....looks beautifully co-ordinated:):)

Leanne said...

wow! yellow heaven!