Sunday, April 12, 2015

Best Ever!

Did you know that the Heidi Swapp Minc collection comes with a gorgeous range of pattern papers? The best part about it is that they papers and embellishments can be customised to suit your photos! How cool is that!


I started with a base of Black Raven Bazzil cardstock and added a strip of Bazzill Pollen cardstock. I then  teamed two papers from the Minc 5th Avenue collection – the diagonal stripe and the cheetah and  my two favorite reactive foil colors the gold and Light pink for a glamorous feel.  After running the pattern papers through the Minc machine I stitched all the pieces to the black cardstock. I needed a bold title to stand out from the shine of the foiled papers so chose one from my stash that Chipboard Best Ever sticker title which I overlaid on my photo and the Gold foiled @ symbol from the Jumbo Alphabet set.



 I then grabbed the Jumbo Alphabet M  and ran it through my Minc with some more Gold foil. It was fun to over lap the small photo and chipboard word to add some depth and texture to my layout.



I completed my layout by adding some September Skies word jumble stickers and a couple of chipboard embellishments from the Minc collection but kept them unfoiled  to add a bit of contrast. 



I hope you get a chance to play with the Minc , it is so much fun!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous creating! Great patterns on these papers! Lovely photo too!

Lizzy Hill said...

Looks wonderful- especially adore your big 'M'!!!!

Sue Plumb said...

You had me at "gold and pink"! So gorgeous Kim, I just love what the Minc can do. It's going on my "if I win lotto" list! 😉

dstandard said...

Awesome page Kim! Love the foil!

Leanne said...

Just lovely!! The Minc is a fabulous tool!