Sunday, June 26, 2016

Heidi Swapp Instax Memory Dex tray

The Heidi Swapp Instax Memory Dex tray is my brand new favourite. I love that I can add little bits and pieces of my life and have it sit on my desk in my scrap studio and I can flip through it and just smile at the memories.


The layers and textures just make me happy!


Let me share a few of my favourite cards.


A simple  memory dex card embellished with a few stickers.


This card brings back family memories of our trip to Hawaii at the beginning of the year.


The gold glitter frame sets off the photo nicely.


Best friends...


I love stamping to add texture without the bulk.


These new Instax  shaker frames are just too fun.


Gold stickers to add a touch of summer elegance.


On this card I used some of the Heidi Swapp texture paste and word stencil for some added texture.


Here I used one of the Memory Dex dies to create the photo into a card.


Splashes of colorshine.


and strips of washi make for beautiful and easy embellishments.

]
Photobucket
]

1 comment:

Jennifer Shaw said...

This is so beautiful Kim! I have to make one of these one day. The layering is amazing!!