Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Seriously


 I wanted to share one of my favourite new layouts seen in the latest Jot Magazine.

It tells the story of my visit to see Heidi at American Crafts back in April. I love the mix of wood grain and the yellow chevron, it adds such a warm feeling to my layout.


It uses my favourite new Minc Foil colour, Gun Metal, which I used on those large Minc letters from the Heidi Swapp Minc collection.


Be sure to check out the magazine for more stunning projects from the girls on the Jot team.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Always stylish & beautifully presented!!!! Gorgeous colours too:)

Lizzyc said...

Hi Kim, how are you! I saw you whizz by at the craft show!! This layout looks great, I do love the contrast between the papers and what special memories for you too..