Saturday, July 9, 2016

Shine...

I went scrolling through my photos on my computer recently and came across this layout that I have not shared yet. It is from a few months ago and was featured in Jot magazine.
It shares the story of meeting Heidi from Little field lane when I visited Utah last school holidays.
I am so blessed to be able to support Heidi in all of her endeavours and meeting the other Heidi ( lol it does get confusing) who has an incredible collaboration with Heidi designing jewellery and  T shirts using Heidi's divine handwriting.


The fun thing about this layout is that I used the Ombre Pink and Gold foil and the new Minc reactive paint through the stencil to create this gorgeous element on my page.


To add another subtle layer I added some vellum over the foiled piece to soften the look slightly.


Amazing memories, wish i could go back right now!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

I really like how you have your journaling strips adhered but not completely--also love how you combined such a fun long sleeve shirt underneath the t-shirt! I loved the sale they had the other day at Littlefield lane, I could only afford a necklace but SO wanted to get a t-shirt too! ;)