Sunday, October 9, 2016

Heidi Swapp Happy Birthday Lightbox

My eldest turned 10 recently and we had a lovely pool party with his friends. To celebrate his birthday  I created a little birthday vignette with my Heidi Swapp lightbox and some of the new letters and icons coming soon.

Heidi Swapp lightbox

The new mini lightbox letters and icons are just too cute. That baby Piñata and birthday hats suited the theme of my vignette perfectly.

Heidi Swapp lightbox

The new inserts are so much fun. They come with three inserts in a pack but I only added the spotty insert to my middle section of my lightbox. and those multi coloured letters....well are they just so cool!

Heidi Swapp lightbox

He is into Monster Trucks at the moment so I was lucky to have my friend make his cake for him.

Heidi Swapp lightbox

These inserts, letters and icons will be at your local Joann stores and independent or online very soon.

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of glasshalffull.blogspot. I do receive financial compensation and material product from American Crafts to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own. 

Photobucket

No comments: